Sunday, January 14, 2007
















Location Shira Plateau 12,500

The hike today was hard and steep. It took only about 5 hours but took its toll on both of us. Dad is sore and has tired muscles. I have a headache and some type of altitude sickness that I hope will pass by the morning.

I tried to skip dinner tonight but the support team of 9 thinks it is a slap in the face to all of them If I don't eat so its easier to just go along with the flow of things.

Tomorrow we shouldn't gain that much altitude we are traversing mostly and ending up at 13,500 so hopefully my body can adjust.

Dad is doing great, he just takes is slow and steady and hasn't got any signs of sickness yet.

Batteries are going fast so only one blog per night.

2 Comments:

Blogger lizzie said...

I'm glad to see you're both still hanging in there....but it sounds like dad might be carrying craig to the top :)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

It looks and sounds very adventurous! I hope that you're feeling better today! Good luck to you both!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home